Learn How to Build a Computer and Take it Home!
- Kids! Families! Check out the times and days below and schedule a TechieCamp at GenTech!
- Take a computer apart and learn how it works.
- Learn about hardware, operating systems, software and how to keep your computer safe and secure.
- Everything you need: computers, monitors, keyboards, mice and tools are at GenTech just waiting for you to jump in, build and keep your own computer.
- Fun instructors and a totally cool, hands-on experience!
- Total cost for everything is $ 50.00. That’s it! Really!
- Book your time today. Limited openings.
All computers are donated by AZStRUT and have the following specs:
CPU: Core 2 at 2.4GHz Great for web browsing, video playback, and word processing.
RAM: 4GB Able to handle multiple browser tabs at once with light multitasking.
Operating System: Linux Mint 19.1 Community driven, fully featured, and completely free.
Keyboard, Mouse, and 19″ LCD Monitor All of the peripherals you need!
More options available.
Schedule your TechieCamp!
Please book your camp to insure you will get in! Limited and spaced out seating.
If you are from a school, church or charitable organization, enter your redeem coupon when scheduling.
If you wish to buy a block of spots for your school, church or organization: email Debbie
GenTech is open to the public according to state health rulings. We are glad to be back! Please know we are super serious about sanitation and keeping everyone safe. Families and kids who attend camps will be spaced with plenty of room. Complimentary face masks. Bookings are limited to 8 reservations per camp.