Build your own computer
We will show you all the ins and outs of doing it right with the best ideas to make the most out of your build. As part of this KidsTech camp we will consult with you and your parents weeks before your camp week for you to buy the best parts for your build.
First, consider what kind of computer you want to build and your budget.
We have a plan. Our instructors will work with parents and kids to find the best ideas for the most economical outlay! Fill out the form below. We’ll give you a call and set up a meeting to help you put this all together! It’s all part of this camp! Way cool right? Let’s get started!
Our instructors will work with parents and kids to find the best ideas for the most economical outlay! Fill out the form below. We’ll give you a call and set up a meeting to help you put this all together! It’s all part of this camp! Way cool right? Let’s get started!
Important! Fill out the Computer Build Form ⬆︎ and send ten days before your camp begins!
Your camp enrollment covers consultations with techs before your camp begins. We’ll help you get all your parts ready and help you troubleshoot throughout the process. We’ll have all the tools ready for you. Yeah, this tech camp is going to be a blast
Enrollment is very limited in this camp. Sign up early!
- Each KidsTech camp starts on the first Saturday of the month*
- Core instruction = 8 hours. Kids meet on 4 Saturdays 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- FlexTech instruction = 12 hours. Students choose 4 FlexTech sessions offered on Mondays or Wednesdays or Fridays 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- All materials, computers, robotics are provided in camps.
- Kids may bring their own computers clearly marked with names. Items brought to GenTech are at the risk and responsibility of the owners.
- Snacks are provided. Kids may also bring their own snacks
(Please do not bring soda, peanuts or candy)
- Mark names on water bottles and lunch bags please.
- Instructors are qualified technology proficient GenTechs, Computer Science College Majors, Information Technology mentors, Engineers or Arizona Certified Technology Teachers.
- GenTech teaches to the Arizona Computer Science standards:
ADE Computer Science
- GenTech is a member of International Society Technology Education:
ISTE for students
- GenTech holds membership in ASEE: American Society of Engineering Education, CTE: Career & Technical Education, and sponsorship in CodeDay, The Arizona Computer Science Initiative, Arizona SciFest, and STEAM Education.