KidsTech Holiday Camps
The coolest thing parents can give kids this year are KidsTech Holiday Camps! Kids explore trending technologies in a fun exploratory environment filled with tons of cool things to do! Three focus areas are featured in this holiday lineup. Don’t worry about which one to pick, when the kids arrive they will have plenty of options to choose activities.
Kids learn key functions, syntax along with the linux operating system. Jump into Python coding and play with raspberry pi’s, networking, hacking and perform fun engineering challenges!
Kids program and play with various robots, Spheros, Cosmo, UBTech and Microbits. Make your robot run through crazy mazes, go on zany adventures and spin out of control.
Creative geniuses emerge when given cool digital design tools to make amazing projects. Open source photoshop apps, CAD, web design and graphic concepts explored
KidsTech Holiday Camps
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM*
Six days available over the Holiday Break:
Monday December 23
Thursday December 26
Friday December 27
Monday December 30
Thursday January 2
Friday January 3
Beginners to advanced levels. Challenging and fun!
* Extended days are available.
For families booking more than one child, please enter coupon code FAMILY
for a 10% discount on your KidsTech registrations.
Holiday Camp Details
- Day camp time is from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Early drop off and late pick ups at hourly fee. Ask us!
- All materials, computers, robotics are provided in camps.
- Kids may bring their own computers clearly marked
- Snacks are provided. Kids may also bring their own snacks (Please do not bring soda, peanuts or candy)
- Mark names on water bottles and lunch bags please!
- Plan on exploring, building, creating and having a blast!
- Instructors are qualified technology proficient GenTechs, Computer Science College Majors, Information Technology mentors, Engineers or Arizona Certified Tech Teachers.
- GenTech teaches to the Arizona Computer Science Standards and National Education in Technology Standards
- GenTech holds membership in ASEE: American Society of Engineering Education, CTE: Career & Technical Education, and sponsorship in CodeDay, Arizona Computer Science Initiative, Arizona SciFest, and STEAM Education.
Whatever kids aspire to be when they grow up, understanding coding will be a valuable asset. At GenTech we are committed to providing opportunities for a brighter future for all kids in tomorrows world.