KidsTech Holiday Camps
Best gift ever: A KidsTech holiday camp
This year SIX days are available! Your kids will LOVE you for giving them an experience of wonder, exploration and exciting tech adventures as they play with robots, build circuits, code zany machines, and let their tech side go wild!
- KidsTech is for kids 5 to 15 years old.
- Beginners to advanced, leveled personally to your child.
- Tech camps are delivered in small groups centered around interests.
- Tech camps are offered at GenTech in person or virtually online. Choose when booking!
Schedule as many days as you wish!
Get ready to book some FUN!
Very limited openings are available this year.
Onsite + Virtual Camps
Everyone in masks, temperature testing, and super sanitizing!
What Happens in KidsTech Camps? Check it out!
Kids play with raspberry pi’s, MicroBots, learn electric circuitry and, perform fun engineering challenges!
Cool Coding with Minecraft
Minecraft mania! Build and a code out your own crazy worlds while learning Python programming syntax.
Kids build a basic computer learn the basics of computer hard drives, ram, binary code, networking, and more!
* Note: Many pictures were taken from previous camps before COVID-19. All of our Holiday KidsTech camps will support super safe protocols. Most of the onsite robotics will happen outside. Virtual camps are available. Always a great time!
Holiday Camp (More!) Details!
- Day camp times are 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM each day
- Need to come early or stay later? It’s possible! Ask us!
- All materials, computers, robotics are provided in camps.
- Kids may bring their own computers. Label all your stuff please!
- Snacks are provided. Kids may bring their own snacks and lunch.
(Please do not bring soda, peanuts or candy)
- Label your water bottles and lunch bags too please!
- Kids! Plan on exploring, building, creating and having a blast!
- Instructors are qualified technology proficient GenTechs, Computer Science College Majors, Information Technology mentors, Engineers or Arizona Certified Tech Teachers.
- GenTech teaches to the Arizona Computer Science Standards and National Education in Technology Standards
- GenTech holds membership in ASEE: American Society of Engineering Education, CTE: Career & Technical Education, and sponsorship in CodeDay, Arizona Computer Science Initiative, Arizona SciFest, and STEAM Education. (And really a lot more)
Whatever kids aspire to be when they grow up, understanding technology and coding will be a valuable asset.
At GenTech we are committed to providing opportunities for a brighter future for all kids for tomorrow’s world.