High level learning. High level fun.
Kids explore a variety of engineering principals using Arduino’s, Sphero Robots, Construx, K’Nex, Lego building materials and more. Electrical, computational and mathematics concepts explored. We’ll have a blast designing machines that crash, racing cars with robots, and playing with circuits. Yikes! It’s all safe. Bzzzztt!!
Kids will discover new ways to critically think through design and engineering principles and jump right into projects, play and learn at a comfortable, but challenging pace
Get ready to engineer + build something incredible! Book your camp now!
KidsTech Saturday Courses 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Four Saturdays Starts September 7
Monday, Wednesday, Fridays from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
*You pick your four FlexTech days that you want to drop in!
Four Saturdays + Four FlexTech = 20 hours of Awesome Tech Instruction
For families booking more than one child, please enter coupon code FAMILY for a 10% discount for all KidsTech registrations.
- Each KidsTech camp starts on the first Saturday of the month*
- Core instruction = 8 hours. Kids meet on 4 Saturdays 10:00 PM – 12:00 PM
- FlexTech instruction = 12 hours. Students choose 4 FlexTech sessions offered on Mondays or Wednesdays or Fridays 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- All materials, computers, robotics are provided in camps.
- Kids may bring their own computers clearly marked with names. Items brought to GenTech are at the risk and responsibility of the owners.
- Snacks are provided. Kids may also bring their own snacks
(Please do not bring soda, peanuts or candy)
- Mark names on water bottles and lunch bags please.
- Instructors are qualified technology proficient GenTechs, Computer Science College Majors, Information Technology mentors, Engineers or Arizona Certified Technology Teachers.
- GenTech teaches to the Arizona Computer Science standards:
ADE Computer Science
- GenTech is a member of International Society Technology Education:
ISTE for students
- GenTech holds membership in ASEE: American Society of Engineering Education, CTE: Career & Technical Education, and sponsorship in CodeDay, The Arizona Computer Science Initiative, Arizona SciFest, and STEAM Education.