Don't eat this Raspberry Pi
Seriously, pi’s are too awesome to eat because they do so many things. What? You ask. EVERYTHING! They will soon control the world!! But, we’ll learn to master them first! Pi’s can perform as a full computer system, a retro gaming machine, a water leveler, a network server, an automated door lock, a lighting system, a robot controller, a media center, a security system, a music machine and well a lot more! You get the idea. They are mighty. Get ready to wire up and conquer the world.
Book my Mighty Microcomputers Camp!
KidsTech Saturday Courses 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Four Saturdays Starts September 7
Monday, Wednesday, Fridays from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Pick Four Flex Tech
Four Saturdays + Four Flex Tech = 20 hours of Awesome Tech Instruction
Families with two or more students receive a 10% discount for each child.
Enter coupon code: FAMILY when booking your camps.
- Each KidsTech camp starts on the first Saturday of the month*
- Core instruction = 8 hours. Kids meet on 4 Saturdays 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- FlexTech instruction = 12 hours. Students choose 4 FlexTech sessions offered on Mondays or Wednesdays or Fridays 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- All materials, computers, robotics are provided in camps.
- Kids may bring their own computers clearly marked with names. Items brought to GenTech are at the risk and responsibility of the owners.
- Snacks are provided. Kids may also bring their own snacks
(Please do not bring soda, peanuts or candy)
- Mark names on water bottles and lunch bags please.
- Instructors are qualified technology proficient GenTechs, Computer Science College Majors, Information Technology mentors, Engineers or Arizona Certified Technology Teachers.
- GenTech teaches to the Arizona Computer Science standards:
ADE Computer Science
- GenTech is a member of International Society Technology Education:
ISTE for students
- GenTech holds membership in ASEE: American Society of Engineering Education, CTE: Career & Technical Education, and sponsorship in CodeDay, The Arizona Computer Science Initiative, Arizona SciFest, and STEAM Education.