Hang on! This camp may blow your mind!
Artificial Reality. Virtual Reality. Artificial Intelligence. Machine Learning.
Tech is trending and developing at breakneck speeds.
Are you ready to jump in too? Learn how to navigate in a world of wonder and technical magic. Or is it really reality?
Experience and understand up and coming new technologies, where we are today and what tomorrows developers and techs need to know about AR, VR, and AI. Oh yeah, and how the Internet of Things, IoT connects all the worlds technology together!
It might be wild to assume, but we think this camp will fill up fast!
- Each KidsTech camp starts on the first Saturday of the month*
- Core instruction = 8 hours. Kids meet on 4 Saturdays 10:00 PM – 12:00 PM
- FlexTech instruction = 12 hours. Students choose 4 FlexTech sessions offered on Mondays or Wednesdays or Fridays 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- All materials, computers, robotics are provided in camps.
- Kids may bring their own computers clearly marked with names. Items brought to GenTech are at the risk and responsibility of the owners.
- Snacks are provided. Kids may also bring their own snacks
(Please do not bring soda, peanuts or candy)
- Mark names on water bottles and lunch bags please.
- Instructors are qualified technology proficient GenTechs, Computer Science College Majors, Information Technology mentors, Engineers or Arizona Certified Technology Teachers.
- GenTech teaches to the Arizona Computer Science standards:
ADE Computer Science
- GenTech is a member of International Society Technology Education:
ISTE for students
- GenTech holds membership in ASEE: American Society of Engineering Education, CTE: Career & Technical Education, and sponsorship in CodeDay, The Arizona Computer Science Initiative, Arizona SciFest, and STEAM Education.