Monthly KidsTech Classes
- Discovery. Exploration. Critical thinking. Problem solving. And fun!
- Flexible program design featuring 20 hours of instruction each month
- Saturdays and after school Mondays or Wednesdays or Fridays
- Hands-on learning. Amazing instructors. Challenging paced curriculum.
- More details below.
- Specials Available! See Holiday Camps!
Exciting Learning Opportunities!
KidsTech Monthly Camp Details
- Each KidsTech camp starts on the first Saturday of the month
- Core instruction = 8 hours. Kids meet on 4 Saturdays 10:00 PM – 12:00 PM
- FlexTech instruction = 12 hours. Students choose 4 FlexTech sessions offered on Mondays or Wednesdays or Fridays 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
- All materials, computers, robotics are provided in camps.
- Kids may bring their own computers clearly marked with names. Items brought to GenTech are at the risk and responsibility of the owners.
- Snacks are provided. Kids may also bring their own snacks
(Please do not bring soda, peanuts or candy)
- Mark names on water bottles and lunch bags please.
- Instructors are qualified technology proficient GenTechs, Computer Science College Majors, Information Technology mentors, Engineers or Arizona Certified Technology Teachers.
- GenTech teaches to the Arizona Computer Science standards:
ADE Computer Science
- GenTech is a member of International Society Technology Education:
ISTE for students
- GenTech holds membership in ASEE: American Society of Engineering Education, CTE: Career & Technical Education, and sponsorship in CodeDay, The Arizona Computer Science Initiative, Arizona SciFest, and STEAM Education.